I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Bruce's roadster

Was talking about Bruce's old roadster (again) and thought I'd post up some pictures
that I have in my computer of it. That was over 10 years ago when he get it done.
need to scroll thru the past issues of http://hopupmag.com/  to figure out exactly.
( found it-July 2001) 12 freakin years ago

in the Arlington compound garage


Swindler's poker run, State Park


Start of a Swindler's poker run.Several ex wifes in pic (now)
8BA, come out of VAP yard "ol smokey"


nice old QC rear

rear shock detail

shift knob came from a estate I purchased

rolled out of the old garage

funky camera added color original Auburn panel/gauges


Morty used this pic on hop up online
the Divco's were unheard of back then

slapped on some 16" for GG show


Joel was driving,I took the pic.Used this for my avatar a long time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC