I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, September 29, 2013

"Dakota Chief" has begun

This is going to be one bad ass Model A coupe.
Doing up a new chassis design. Calling it a gasser for lack of a better name.
besides people understand the visual of what a gasser is.

The coupe has been torn down, now waiting on me to get it finished and shipped.
As for the name of the car? The owner lives in the Dakota's and this is going to be
powered by a Pontiac motor.

the start of something fast


love it when I see the project has a good work space !

the "Gold Rush" has the flavor, but just too much Las Vegas bling to it
going for more of a early 1950's vibe..
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC