I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Crate balls of fire

It's like a card game..the pictures are numbered..I can't get them lined up.
This is a complete rolling chassis going to Costa Rica
That's real far away boys and girls. Had to build big sturdy box. $100.00 worth of wood.
2) then add the decking
8) front and back added
3) build the front bridge to hold frame
 1) bottom side gets nailed first


9) just a little room up front
10) no extra room in back
4) another shot of bridge, the sun was strong
5) rear supports started
had to run to store, ran out of 3" screws
8) center support added

7) no extra room, this sucker is oversized
already. It is 14 feet long
13) hope everyone who lifts this uses the
long forks. It's long and heavy !
11) double checked and then parts loaded in
6) time for the sides

12) love my impact screw gun !
12) time to close it up
double check-where's my cat?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC