I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, August 5, 2013

Kutter's coupe,redo a old hot rod

Hey it's my blog and I can make up nic-names if I want to.
So you got the old hot rod coupe you've always wanted..
I can eyeball it for you and let you know what's good and what's not ..

I think we are going to do up a nice swept front frame for this one.
It's already channeled, should sit down on it's new frame with no hassle..

Here it is..
I can picture this as a bad ass SBC powered 60's machine
already has 50 Merc wheels and slicks !

love the helper coils held on with muffler clamps on the huge front shocks
the 1946 front axle has some good parts
 
Maybe end up all pretty like Jeff's coupe from MI.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC