I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Rosey update,finished 1929 Tudor sedan

Just finished -- cranked motor two days ago -- the 17th.  Motor runs fantastic -- runs so smooth you can put a glass of water on the top and not lose a drop!  Exhaust -- I put Harley Davidson baffles inside -- sounds just right.  Spreader bar -- cam shaft -- painted it black -- wiped the lobes off before drying and clean coated so it will not rust.  Back window left full size -- when I cut three inches off the top, I went below window.  Going to drive it a while before I complete the interior.  Planning on putting aluminum skin on all the interior including head liner.

If someone needs a reference, have them e-mail me.  Not bad for an old man's first build, huh!

Rosey



Have a look,our old buddy Rosey in Alabama has got er done !
1929 Ford Tudor Sedan. Riley Automotive swept front chassis.
Body on top of frame-not channeled
Ford 8BA flathead,some wide whites and a mild chop
and now he's styling around in his own hot rod.
Did the chop himself, first time ! Wish I had those pictures

I'm proud of you man! Way to get things done
It was less then 10 months ago when you got the rolling chassis from us.
If I'm ever done near Alabama I will look you up for a ride around town.
(in the little box in the upper left hand corner,search "rosey" to see old posts)

Lincoln tail lights were once impossible to find



simple clean flathead,camshaft spreader bar for fun

coming up the hill it looks like it's pulling hard !
Damn,I'd want to do a doughnut in the grass ..
(not in my own yard)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC