I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Old school drag race coupe Poncho powered

How about a gasser style,well street altered really..
Model A coupe with a 389 Pontiac 4 speed and a QC rear?
I think it sounds good.Plannng stages now..
North Dakota Chief !

Stole this off some porky site (hey it was thru a google search,didnt go on there...yucky maggots)
 
Just a idea for a nose up look.
Good old real mags would be right here for sure..
 
black rear wheels chrome front could work just as well.
I single hoop rollbar for the driver only..
3 carbs work here,they can run real good
or a dual 4 whatever..
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC