I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Sweet home Alabama Rosey's sedan update # 1

We started talking about Rosey's sedan project back in July I think it was.
He decided to have us build the whole chassis. Gonna be 8BA flathead powered
T-5 overdrive trans..sweet. Got the frame home last week.Alabama is going to have a nice hot rod.
Watch as we post up pictures as it gets finished up.
(blogger changed up the pic order,can't figure it out..)
roll around tires will not be staying
this here 8BA is the power source
complete chassis from Riley Automotive world headquarters
start with something nice
I can't argue with that.
let no man put asunder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC