I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

283 for me

I like early small block Chevy's.They make great hot rod motors.My 1961 283
Nothing to radical, Early Edelbrock intake,Mallory dual point,"camel hump" heads.
Little cam,stock rockers,early Cal Custom valve covers.New 2.5" rams horns.
Going with a T5 5speed.Should push the 32/34 pick up around just fine.
My pal Bruce at Hillsboro race engines built this one for me.
I like all the little stock pieces
valve covers still need one more cleaning and then detail
splash of chrome,
notice the 'vette oil fill with PCV ?
2.5" Corvette outlet ram's horns..yummy
been waiting years to use that Moon gauge
Love the old Mallory 3 piece caps and big condensor
infamous cample humps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC