I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Friday, February 28, 2020

Dale's 1936

Share a nice note with Y'all.

Eric, thought I’d send you some updated pictures of the 36. My friends at vintage fabrication we’re looking for a vehicle to chop as a demonstration at the world of wheels car show here in Kansas City this past weekend. Naturally I was more than glad to offer them my 36 LOL.Still have those few small items to Touch up but I would really like the way it turned out. Had a lot of questions about the frame and I was more than glad to tell everyone about your shop. Hope it’ll generate some business for you from the Kansas City area. Later Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC