I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, December 16, 2018

Sal's coupe - done

If you follow my blog, you've seen the name Sal a lot on here. He is a customer of mine. And a hot rodding buddy. This is his third build on my rolling chassis. And he said this one is a keeper.. but he already has another high h.p motor on the stand.. I've never been to Florida, but if you are down there keep a eye out for this clean little coupe. Ask him to show it to you. I know he must be proud, I am !
Well had the coupe out today, running awesome got it on some back roads for some hole shot burn outs 😎n it’s nasty pulls hard n stays straight! THANK YOU for an awesome chassis, but let’s not forget who fab ed n built the rest !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC