I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Bullitt - The movie and the Mustang

Odd movie really. But we all know the chase scene.
I save pictures when I run across them..
This post has nothing to do with my business of hot rods.
I have always liked early Mustangs. My dad bought me my first car at 14 years old.
A 1966 Mustang. Currently sitting at a pals farm in WA turning to rust.
Anyway, here's some pic's

good looking car

screen shot?, blurry back ground is cool

Mopar's should be treated this way

break during filming

tied together for filming the side by side shots

smoky burn outs are cool

break during the filming

skidding !

break during filming

good burn out Steve !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC