I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, April 28, 2016

First picture, bare frame in garage " pulp friction"

Over in Sun Valley area, a 1936 Ford truck will be built.
Sent over our starter package. It arrived safe and sound.
( dock pick up wasn't the smoothest)

Hi Eric,

Hope all is well. I got the frame and it looks great. Finally had some time to pick it up on Friday...work has been kind of crazy.
It looks great. I am really happy with the decision of going with your company. You have been great.

I will probably start setting the front and rear next weekend. I will be needing the shocks and lower shock mounts from you next.

Here is a few pictures....frame made it home

I hate dragging a trailer, really hate renting a trailer. A long bed truck is a must in my world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC