I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Thursday, November 12, 2015

shop truck ?

Thinking about getting a old truck to haul pallets etc around town
Some cool ones out there.. I like the 1963 F100, it's just so odd in design.
gasser style daily driver? why not !

always wanted a car with mis-matched wheels




bagged truck? ahh I ain't that fancy. And I hate cowl induction hoods (except on 69 Camaro)


Something like this would work. No numbers.. and not red wheels
notice the two style of beds? and the uni makes three ,  the rear wheel wells are different too

1 comment:

  1. Would be a cool shop truck.
    Unibodys have different doors too.
    Fleetsides used the 60 and earlier bed

    ReplyDelete

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC