I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Hops and Hand rails

last Sat. Me .Mikey, Brandon went up to Ft Longmont
"Hops and Hand Rails"
Snow board rail jam in the park, 80 degrees sunny.
50 brewers slinging beers into a 4 ounce taster cup..
I think a had 99 cups of all kinds of beer. Victory IPA my favorite

We convinced a brewer that the three of us worked for a distributor
so we got to hang out in the shade , and no lines for refills.
Good clean fun.  Longmont is a cool town.
(no pictures of me)

our home for the day, thanks Carl

Snowboard rep getting descriptive with Mikey
Mikey's gal giving me the bird
Kiss for a PBR button off his hat
among all the craft beers, a PBR button
yes we work here, I'll blog ya

Mikey and Cabo !
girls drink beer too
I think Brandon took this picture
the ramp covered in snow
 
They said it was ok if we climbed up the ramp
the snow does get dirty, and I barely fell
 
 
thanks guys, it was fun hanging out with y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC