I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Sunday, February 23, 2014

wow - some folks - frame ?

Don't know who built this one.
Customer sent it to me as a joke.
(if it's yours I'll remove this,let me know)

The non tapered front rails are just the start of the ugly




When someone tries to weld a rounded edge to a rounded edge..
well it never looks good. And stacking the rails is such a bad way to go.
And those disgusting fabricated front cross members, yuck.


must have got tired and figured "ey the frame can stop here"
Not sure what holds up the rear -where does spring go?
Never mind body mounts, who needs em !
 

1 comment:

  1. There is a bridge back home in Oz thalooks like that,the Sydney harbor bridge

    ReplyDelete

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC