I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, April 22, 2013

Kit has his car on the road



Eric- Dunno if you remember me or not - I bought a swept frame from you for my 30 Coupe about a year and a half ago.  The car is far from done, doesn't look like much yet, but as of last week it is tagged, titled, insured, and drivable, and I'm having a ball. 455 Olds and a Muncie, and even with all that torque,  just wanted to let you know that using all the P&J suspension pieces and your frame, it drives straight and true.  As you say on your site, simple, sturdy, and it works. I see many more complicated and more expensive frames and chassis advertised and wonder why someone would go that way.

I've recommended you to several friends - hope it gets you some business. Thanks, Eric.

Regards,

Kit

Claremore, OK
Classic bad ass hot rod in my book.You make me proud !
The Model A grill looks perfect up front
the only time I ever drove a 455 Olds,I had to buy Jim a pair of tires.
And it didn't havedual fours or headers..Must be fun to drive !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC