I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Saturday, March 30, 2013

morning wood

drove over to loweseagledepothomeclub and got a sheet off 3/4" plywood.
I just felt like making some sawdust.
And mock up work is fun on the roadster.
Will most likely build a steel floor when the time is right.

next thing is to trim out the rear wheel wells.Cuz the body ain't sitting flat yet.
bought cabinet grade plywood-damaged sheet was cheap
couple short screws from underneath to hold steady
trying out some old Ford bits for size
I think the seat riser will work with the mini van seat
yeah I do realize that the driveshaft needs to connect to the rear
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC