I'm here for you

RILEYAUTO@COMCAST.NET 1-800-530-7636 9-5 mt M-F

Monday, July 23, 2012

the coolest uncool car

For some reason,and I've been trying to figure it out. I want a 1965 or 1966 4 door post Biscayne
(or Bel Air) It could be my inner lying urge to be Baretta ?
Or that I'm sick of AC cruise control and power steering?
I've looked at a couple,but just too rusty.Need a good grandma car. Six cylinder with three on the tree.
and a dent on the passenger quarter panel.
Don't want a Impala or a hardtop. If I find one,I'll let y'all know.
I don't own a suit,but I do like hats !

perfect,exactly what I want

nah,not me.I don't have any tats (looks too Jesse J )

local car, 454 4 speed,dog dish caps.
nope.Makes it a whole other animal

GM show car. MILF

way too nice,too cool,and wrong year

I like it.But too much money involved.
PERFECT ! well I'd switch it to small caps

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something you want to add to one of my fantastic blog posts?
I need to approve it first.But go ahead chime in.
eriC